1/02/2012

Denim Roads

I saw a cute tutorial on Pintrest and decided to make these cute roads out of an old pair of Jeans. I love Pintrest ideas! This was a super inexpensive project and my kiddos love them. The idea is from a super cute blog Lil Mop Top. She has a tutorial on how to make these and sells them too!

They were simple to make. All you need is an old pair of jeans and some yellow craft paint!

Here are a few pictures of my kiddos playing with their new denim roads, they love them!

Gas Station

Danger Zone/End of Road

4 Way Stop
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking back to my blog! I love how your set of roads turned out...and your Mater car is AWESOME! I am definitely sharing that on my facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...