2/20/2012

Digital Scrappin

I have been busy trying to catch up on our scrapbooks and stay caught up...its a job, but one I LOVE! One of my favorite digital scrapping sites is the Shabby Shope I pretty much learned everything I know from them and I love there products, both what they offer free and what I have purchased. They offer a free template each month and have what is called Project Scrap 2012...it is a fun way to stay caught up on my scrapping. I used the free January template to create the page above...my daughters first birthday. I logged on this morning to find I was the Layout of the Week winner!!! If you are interested in digital scrapping check em out here. They have some awesome tutorials to help you get started plus some super cute free kits and templates!

Happy Scrapping!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shabby Shope is GREAT! Their layouts are so unique compared any other digital scrapbooking I have used! THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...